Take a deep breath here. Your data or progress is most likely still there. This article will help you find it.
Check that you haven't accidentally logged into the wrong account
Make sure you always log into your account with the same method you created it.
Signing in with a different log-in method will take you to a different account.
To check how you're currently logged in (e.g. email & password / Google / Facebook etc.):
- in the mobile app, go to the "Me" tab and tap on your profile picture
- in the browser version, click on your profile picture and select "Profile" from the drop-down menu
(for step-by-step instructions with screenshots, please go to How can I check my login method?)
If you're sure you're in the right account:
First, please check that you're also in the right language course.
If that's not the issue, then please try the following:
- make sure you have the latest version of LingoDeer and do a progress backup
- wait until you see the success message
- your progress and other data should now be restored
If you're a member and the above solutions haven't worked, please contact us via the in-app "Contact Us" link (Me>>Contact Us) or at firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining the issue and providing your LingoDeer account email. We will help you sort it out within 24 hours (except weekends though, deer sleep).