Yes, you can switch between monthly, quarterly and annual subscriptions. The process for doing so will depend on the platform you purchased your LingoDeer subscription through.
(For instructions on upgrading to a lifetime subscription, please click here.)
If you purchased through the Apple App Store
- Open the Settings app on your on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your name.
- Tap “Subscriptions”.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap "See all Plans".
- Select the plan you'd like to switch to, and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the switch.
- Can't find your subscription?
First, please double check that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If you're certain you're in the right account, it may be possible that your purchase was made through a different avenue - you can contact us at email@example.com
- Don't see the plan you want to switch to?
Please follow the instructions for Google Play and Website purchasers below...
- To manage your subscription on another Apple device or on your PC
Please follow the instructions on the Apple Support page (click here to visit).
If you purchased through Google Play or lingodeer.com
You will need to cancel your subscription and re-subscribe after your current subscription has expired.
(For instructions on how to cancel, please click here.)