Oops! That's OK though, just write to us at email@example.com.
We'll work within the rules and framework of each purchasing platform to help you out.
A few notes to give you a heads up:
- We want to do our best to give you the best possible outcome. Sometimes that could mean that the refund may not be processed through the corresponding payment channel.
- For example, let's say you purchased an annual membership through the Apple App Store and a lifetime membership via our website. You'd like a refund of the annual membership fee. In this case, we'd make the refund directly to your credit card or PayPal account, rather than to your Apple ID (even though it was an App Store purchase). This is because Apple doesn't allow developers to process refunds, so we use the avenue available to us to provide you with a resolution.
- Sometimes, despite our best efforts, there are restrictions we can't get around
- If both the intended purchase and the duplicate purchase(s) were made on Apple, or if the purchases were all made on Google Play, you will need to contact the purchasing platform directly, as we are unable to process refunds for those platforms.
- If you would like a refund for a payment made via PayPal, please confirm that the payment was made within the last 6 months. PayPal does not allow us to process refunds for payments that are more than 6 months old.
We're honoured that you like us enough to have subscribed more than once, so please rest assured that we will do everything within our power to assist you!