To change the password for your LingoDeer account, please follow the instructions below.
Please note that:
- If you’re logged in via Google or Facebook, the “change password” will not be available
(since no password is required to sign in)
- If you are also a LingoDeer Plus user, when you reset your LingoDeer password, your LingoDeer Plus password will also be reset at the same time
On your Mobile App
1. Select the "Me" tab at the bottom right hand corner.
2. Click on your profile picture at the top left hand corner.
3. Click on the "Settings" icon at the top right hand corner.
4. Select the "Change Password" option and follow the prompts.
(if images are unclear, click on the image to view a larger version)
On the Web Version
1. Click on your profile picture at the top right hand corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
2. Follow the prompts to change your password