We’re sad that you wish to delete your account. If you’re unhappy with LingoDeer, and wish to provide additional feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help you!
**Before deleting your account, we highly suggest you cancel your subscription first. See how to cancel here: How can I cancel my subscription?
1. If you’d like to delete your LingoDeer account
The following actions can only be done on the mobile app, as the feature is not yet available on the website.
On the app:
1) Select the ME tab and click on your username. Your Profile page with your name, email and level progress should be displayed.
2) In the top right corner, click the Settings icon.
3) Locate the Delete Account Button and follow the instructions.
**Note: Once you delete your account, this action cannot be undone. If you wish to rejoin LingoDeer, you have to create a new account and subscription.
2. If you’d like to delete your LingoDeer Plus account
Deleting your LingoDeer Plus account must be done through our separate LingoDeer app, because the accounts for each app are the same.
Thank you very much for spending time with us.