- Does my LingoDeer membership include free access to LingoDeer Plus?
- Can I log into LingoDeer Plus with my existing LingoDeer account?
- Can I skip in LingoDeer Plus?
- Can I reset my progress in LingoDeer Plus?
- Are the levels in LingoDeer Plus mapped to the main LingoDeer course?
- What can I do with coins?
- How do I check my LingoDeer Plus login method (email & password / Google / Facebook)?
Q: Does my LingoDeer membership include free access to LingoDeer Plus?
A: No. LingoDeer Plus is a separate app that offers different learning materials and features. You will need an additional subscription to access LingoDeer Plus.
Q: Can I log into LingoDeer Plus with my existing LingoDeer account?
A: Yes, you can! Once you've activated your LingoDeer Plus subscription, you can login with the same credentials you use for your LingoDeer account.
Q: Can I skip in LingoDeer Plus?
A: Yes. Please update to the latest version of LingoDeer Plus.
Most games will allow you to skip levels by passing a short test.
Q: Can I reset my progress in LingoDeer Plus?
A: We’re sorry, but a reset progress option is not yet available for LingoDeer Plus
Q: Are the levels in LingoDeer Plus mapped to the main LingoDeer course?
A: No, the levels and content in LingoDeer Plus are independent of the main course in LingoDeer.
But both have an A1-B1 progression in difficulty.
Q: What can I do with coins?
A: Under our product development road map, users will be able to use coins to buy in-game tools, gifts, costumes, and other items that make learning more fun. We're looking forward to surprising you with these features later this year!
Q: How do I check my LingoDeer Plus login method (email & password / Google / Facebook)?
A: There are probably two reasons you'd want to check your login method.
- If you've forgotten your login details:
Please contact us at email@example.com
We'll confirm what method you previously used to login in and help you switch to a different method if required.
- If you're logged-in already and just want to check what account you're logged in with
- On the home screen, click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner.
- Click on your profile picture again (this time it's on the top left).
- Your login method will be specified on the top of the next screen.