Hello there! Not sure about how to study with LingoDeer? Here are some quick tips from us.
For beginners learning Japanese, Korean or Chinese:
1. Start with Alphabet and complete all lessons in this section. A solid grasp of Hangul/Pinyin/Hiragana will double or triple your study efficiency down the way.
2. For Chinese and Japanese learners, do each lesson at least twice: turn off the characters in the first time and focus solely on the sound and the spelling of the words and sentences. After that, do the lesson again by turning characters on so your brain can focus on the characters and match them to the sound and meanings faster.
For all learners:
1. Read the learning tips first, especially if you're learning a language very different from your native language, i.e. learning Japanese from English, or learning French from Chinese.
2. Do the lessons with our default setting once. Try to pronounce and write down the words and sentences the first time they are introduced to you.
3. On the second day, use the "Challenge Mode" and "Pop Quiz" of the completed lessons to review.
4. When you feel comfortable with everything covered in one unit, complete the Story lesson. It is harder than the lessons but nothing you cannot deduct from what you have already learned.
5. When you have completed 2 or 3 units, go to "REVIEW" and do exercises in Vocabulary and Grammar. Try a few sessions of "Shuffle 40" until you're satisfied with your performance.
That's all. The rest is up to you to explore. Feel free to share your study routine with us!