1. What's the difference between LingoDeer and LingoDeer Plus?
LingoDeer and LingoDeer Plus are two separate apps that offer different learning materials and features:
- LingoDeer is our primary app with the core bulk of our courses. It focuses on grammar along with vocabulary and breaks down complicated concepts into bite-sized lessons, which can help our users fully understand their target language outside the classroom. It aims to bring a complete beginner to the intermediate level.
- LingDeer Plus is a supplemental app designed to strengthen our users' memory and grasp of their target language through a series of interactive games.
3. What's included in the Lifetime Access?
- All lessons in Level 1 & 2 + Fluent
- All features (Pop Quiz, Grammar Notes, Stories, Offline Learning, Progress Backup, etc.)
- All 12 language courses — Korean, Spanish (Spain and Latin American), French (Normal and Accelerated), Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Arabic, English
For LingoDeer Plus:
- All levels in all games
- All language courses
In other words, Lifetime Access means you never need to pay again to access content and features within LingoDeer and LingoDeer Plus.
4. Can I use LingoDeer on multiple devices?
Yes! You can study with LingoDeer on iOS, Android, and the web (https://www.lingodeer.com) as long as you continue to use your original login method.
5. How do I access DeerPlus after purchase?
Download LingoDeer Plus on App Store or Google Play and sign in using your LingoDeer account.
6. Can I get a refund if I don't like the app?
Yes. If you paid through Apple, please contact Apple to request a refund. If you paid through Google Play or PayPal on lingodeer.com, we offer a 7-day money-back guarantee.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com! Happy New Year!!